Faber-Castell Cosmetics explained that its pure² formula contains only five ingredients, including natural waxes and CBD, hemp seed and wild watermelon oils. The wooden pencils are meant to provide outstanding long-wear due to a volatile emollient derived from renewable sources.
• Lupuna: A highlighting-concealer duo, which contains wild watermelon oil and is meant to regenerate and hydrate the skin.
• Wimba: A contouring-concealer duo, which contains CBD or hemp seed oil and is meant to easily blend and melt into the skin.
• Cocora: A matte lipstick in Dark Orchid, which contains CBD or hemp seed oil and is meant to define and fill in lips.
• Mahagony: An eyebrow pencil meant to define brows with a natural matte finish, as well as being long-lasting, smudge- and transfer-proof.
• Maquenque: An eyeliner available in Golden Brown and Deep Black, which is meant to provide a deep impact in one stroke and last all day. The eyeliner formula was created to last up to 16 hours, while the kohl formula was created to last up to eight hours.
• Guapinol: A lip liner available in Dark Orchid, which contains vitamin E and is meant to define the lips and help lipstick prevent feathering.
© 2020 - Global Cosmetic Industry